Commissions trades requests kiribans and others!I need to keep track of what I have to do, so here is joulnal entry dedicated especially to do so C: It will be easier for me to remember about my work and for you to poke me about being lazy XD If you know I owe you something and it's not listed below send me a reminder noteCommissions trades requests kiribans and others! by Lilami
Kiriban for cynaffy
Gift for Raironu
1 Progress stars- done by sarn4
2 Progress stars- linearting by sarn4
3 Progress stars- not started by sarn4
So tired of not achieving what you want?So tired of not achieving what you want?So tired of not achieving what you want? by Suzanne-Helmigh
Everyone has something they really want dearly, a career, to have a certain loved one, to be able to make certain things...
The most common one among us artist are:
- I want to be able to draw better
- I want to be able to draw like "this"person.
- I want to earn money with my drawing.
- I want to be able to draw what I imagine in my head.
- I want more people to appreciate my art.
- I want more feedback from artists I admire.
- I want more..
- I want better....
All this wanting.. dreaming of... hoping for.
How about doing it!! With these sort of "wants", it's a matter of DOING IT!
How? You ask?
There are many ways, but the usual and only answers to those desires are:
- Spend the most time you have on drawing/painting.
- Go and ask people for help, it is okay to do so!
- Look at that amazing artwork and try and figure out how this person made it, perhaps he/she will tell you? Perhaps this person has made a video or tutoria
I'm just your average kitten in the woods. Or, city in my case. I may be a lion on the exterior, but I'm a pussy at heart. I play computer games and ride a bike and am a self-professed nerd.
At the risk of this sounding like a dating profile, I'll come out and say that I like long walks on the beach and walking in the rain.